NEET Online Form 2018 @cbseneet.nic.in: National Eligibility Entrance Exam is common MBBS/ BDS Entrance Test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in May 2018. CBSENEET.nic.in is going to accept online registration of NEET-UG 2018. As per SC orders, admission in UG medical and dental course shall be based on ALL INDIA RANK/ SCORE/ Merit obtained in NEET 2018 entrance examination. We are going to update this website for NEET notification 2018, exam date, syllabus (PCB) PDF, age limit, and maximum attempts rules. Download NEET 2018 bulletin, information brochure contains all the new rules ie. no. of attempts (NEET 2017, 2016), age limit for SC/ ST/ OBC/ General Candidate etc. Please read complete details of NEET 2018 given below.
Fill CBSENEET.NIC.IN NEET 2018 Online Form: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct NEET 2018 entrance examination for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in India. The National Eligibility Entrance Exam is the national level single tier admission test for medical and dental colleges comes under Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. The Hon’ble supreme court of India has issued a decision that there shall be a single medical examination for MBBS and BDS. From 2016, the AIPMT has been replaced by NEET-UG entrance examination. In year 2017, the NEET notification was delayed by almost 50 days due to new rules and regulation. In this article we are going to check details of new rules in NEET 2018, notification, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card download, the process of registration, age limit and number of attempts allowed in NEET-2018. If you have any question regarding MBBS BDS admission 2018. Please ask via commenting below.
- 1 NEET 2018 Form
- 2 NEET 2018 Application Form
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NEET 2018 official website
- 5 NEET Best Books
- 6 NEET 2018 Counselling Process
- 7 NEET 2018 BDS/ MBBS Exam Pattern
- 8 NEET 2018 Syllabus
- 8.1 Question: Can I apply NEET 2018 Offline application form?
- 8.2 Question: Can I apply NEET 2018 Offline application form?
- 8.3 Question: I am studying in Class 12th, Can I apply for NEET 2018?
- 8.4 Question: I am studying in Class 12th, Can I apply for NEET 2018?
- 8.5 Question: What is the tentative date of NEET 2018 Notification?
- 8.6 Question: What is the tentative date of NEET 2018 Notification?
- 8.7 Question: Exam date of NEET 2018?
- 8.8 Question: Exam date of NEET 2018?
- 8.9 Question: I belong to General Category, what is age limit for me?
- 8.10 Question: I belong to General Category, what is age limit for me?
- 8.11 Question: Is Adhaar Card required?
- 8.12 Question: Is Adhaar Card required?
- 8.13 Question: Is Adhaar Card name and My Candidature Name must be same?
- 8.14 Question: Is Adhaar Card name and My Candidature Name must be same?
- 8.15 Question: Photo ID required for NRI/ OCI candidates?
- 8.16 Question: Photo ID required for NRI/ OCI candidates?
- 8.17 Question: Minimum marks required in qualifying examination to apply NEET 2018 form?
- 8.18 Question: Minimum marks required in qualifying examination to apply NEET 2018 form?
- 8.19 Question: Three attempts rule?
- 8.20 Question: Three attempts rule?
NEET 2018 Form
CBSE is going to release the notification of NEET-UG 2018 application form in the newspaper and official website www.cbseneet.nic.in. The aspirants willing to get admission in MBBS or BDS courses in India has to register NEET 2018 online application form. The bulletin of NEET UG 2018 shall be issued in first week of December 2017. Note: There shall be no offline mode of application form or fees. The student has to register online application form available at www.cbseneet.nic.in website. The official release date of NEET 2018 date, form & news are available at www.neet2018nic.in website. You can bookmark this page and check regular updates of NEET-2018 entrance examination.
NEET 2018 Exam Date
Below is the tentative schedule of NEET-2018 exam date, online form, notification release date, result dates etc.
|NEET 2018 Events||Dates (Tentative)
|Release of NEET UG 2018 Notification||2nd week of December 2017|
|Bulletin of NEET 2018 upload on Website (www.cbseneet.nic.in)||2nd Week of December 2017|
|Start of online application||3rd Week of December 2017|
|Last date to register application form||3rd week of January 20178|
|Correction Windows OPENS||1st Week of February 2018|
|Download admit card online||3rd Week of April 2018|
|NEET 2018 exam date||1st Sunday 2018 (6-05-2018)|
|Result announced date||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling start on||3rd week of June 2018|
NEET 2018 Application Form
In this section of the article, we are providing the stepwise process of NEET UG 2018 registration process, how to pay fees, upload photograph, signature, Aadhaar card etc. The students must read out the bulletin or brochure to check minimum eligibility criteria, age limit, numbers of attempts (three or not), reservation, all India quota seat reservation, last date to pay the application fee, confirmation page after completing online application form.
MBBS/ BDS NEET 2018 Form Process
Step1: Visit official website of NEET UG 2018 online application. Please check direct link of website below.
Step2: Fill all the mandatory details ie. Name of Student (as per Adhaar Card), father’s name, mother’s name, personal details, contact information, mobile number, email id, qualification details (10th and 12th marks), domicile etc.
Step 3: In the 3rd step, all candidate must upload scanned copy of images online (Photograph, signature, index finger impression).
Step 4: Pay NEET 2018 application fees using online mode (Debit card, internet banking, UPI Apps, BHIM App etc).
Step 5: After fee payment you must download the confirmation page of the application form. Save it in your email Id and computer for later use.
Before filling online application form of (AIPMT) NEET UG 2018, the candidate must read out the minimum qualification, age limit and nationality eligibility required. The age limit rule of 2017 is applicable for NEET UG 2018. The minimum age 17 years and maximum 25 years for General/ OBC and 30 years for SC/ ST category students.
Here is the minimum education qualification required.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent exam.
- The candidate must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- The qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Passport Required: The Foreign candidate/ OCI must have passport document.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Adhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 31.03.2017 Writ Petition (Civil)- 99/2017 has said that the candidates above 25 years of age may apply for NEET-UG-2017.
But from NEET 2018, the maximum age of 25 years RULE is applicable. Please do check the age limit/ maximum attemp rule in NEET 2018.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories).
NEET 2018 official website
The official website of NEET 2018 is same as of 2017 MBBS BDS entrance exam. You can check www.cbseneet.nic.in for latest news and updates. The aspirant of Medical and Dental can visit the official website of NEET UG 2018 for online application form, download admit card, correction in form, all India quota details, counselling, admission in MBBS/ BDS college wise cut-off marks, score card etc. The Information Bulletin of NEET 2017 MBBS BDS can be downloaded from below links. The Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi & Medical Council of India (MCI) is going to conduct UG MBBS/ BDS Entrance test for admission in Medical and Dental Govt and Private colleges.
NEET Best Books
As we all know, study material is very-essential to crack any competitive examination, if the study material is suggested by Coaching Institute, Toppers of NEET then it is very good. We are providing the list of NEET-2018 best books a)Physics b) Chemistry c) Biology. The candidate can purchase these books and start preparing for MBBS/ BDS entrance test. The curriculum includes Class XI and Class-XII syllabus.
NEET 2018 Counselling Process
Here is the complete procedure of NEET MBBD BDS 2017 Counselling. The students can check step wise process of AIPMT cum NEET UG 2017 counselling.
Step1: Main Counseling Registration
Step2: Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices
Step3: Round 1 Seat Allotment Begins (MBBS/ BDS) (this is computer software process conducted by identified agency for MCC)
Step4: Result declaration of round-1 counselling.
Step5: Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
Step 6: After 1st round, Publication of vacant seats available.
Step7: Fresh Choice Submission by eligible candidates for round
Step8: Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2
Step9: Round 2 Result Publication
Step 10: Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 2
Step11: Round 3 Seat Allotment Begins (MBBS/ BDS).
Step12: Result of Round 3 Counselling and reporting dates.
NEET 2018 BDS/ MBBS Exam Pattern
Below is the complete exam pattern for Medical and Dental entrance exam 2018. The question paper contains total 180 objective type questions. The duration of exam is 3 hours. The examination is not held online (paper and pen based mode).
Detailed exam pattern of NEET 2018 is given belowT
- The question paper contains total 180 questions.
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects question are asked in NEET 2018 paper.
- The mode of question paper is offline (Paper and Pen-based). So no online computer based exam is conducted.
- There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- The duration of exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answer (-1 mark).
- Correct answer carry +4 marks.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET 2018 Syllabus
The student can download PDF file subject wise syllabus of NEET 2018. The syllabus of Physics. Chemistry, Biology will be based on a common syllabus prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India). The syllabus will have topics from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects. It will be prescribed after the review of various state syllabus as well as CBSE, NCERT & COBSE. The syllabus will be based on the 11th & 12th class standard. The last year paper of NEET 2015, NEET 2016, NEET 2017 is going to upload on www.neet2018nic.in website.