Download AIPMT/ NEET 2018 exam pattern online: Student applying for admission in BDS/ MBBS course has to appear in all India Medical Entrance Examination called “NEET-UG” in May 2018. In this article we are providing complete infomration regarding updates of NEET 2018 exam pattern, negative marking, total number of questions, duration of exams, mode of question paper etc. If you have question regarding scheme of CBSE National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) please let us know via commenting below.
Exam Pattern NEET 2018
- There shall be 4 sections in the papers.
- Total marks of question paper is 720 marks.
- The question paper contains total 180 questions.
- Each question carry 4 marks. (180 * 4): 720 marks.
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects question are asked in NEET 2018 paper.
- The mode of question paper is offline (Paper and Pen-based). So no online computer based exam is conducted.
- There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- The duration of exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answer (-1 mark).
- Correct answer carry +4 marks.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|