Andhra Pradesh NEET 2018 Notification & Admission Process: Dr. NTR University of Health Science (UHS) is the core-organization to provided counselling, admission, rules of reservation for the Andhra Pradesh state MBBS/ BDS course admission. NEET -UG 2018 admission in Andhra Pradesh is based on the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) score & state-wise merit list prepare by the Dr NTR UHS University.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi is organizing NEET-UG 2018 entrance test. Some student are asking a question that “Is National Testing Agency NTA is conducting NEET 2018?”. Our answer is NO. The Ministry of Humna Resource Development (MHRD) Govt. of India has funded National testing Agency with Rs 25 crore to conduct and organize National Level Engineering/ Medical/ Management/ CTET/ UGC NET etc. examination. National Testing Agency shall take full authority for NEET-2019. Stay tuned for these updates.
- 1 AP NEET 2018 Notification
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 Minimum Cut-Off Required
- 4 Reservation Rule (LOCAL AREA/ SUV) Seats
- 5 HOW TO FILL AP NEET 2018 Form
- 6 Support & Helpline
AP NEET 2018 Notification
Download official notification released by the Andhra Pradesh Medical Council for admission in MBBS/ BDS courses for academic session 2018-2019. Dr. NTR University of Health Science is core organization to issue admission notification, merit list, process of admission and cut-off marks. The candidate appearing in NEET-2018 entrance test can check the reservation of seat rule in Andhra pradesh, Eligibility, fee, MBBS abd BDS Seats.
Find the important dates of NEET 2018 issued by CBSE.
Dr NTR UNIVERSITY – NEET 2018 Schedule
AP Admission in MBBS/BDS Course for the academic year 2018-2019 (Time-table)
|1.||Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2018-19||04 July 2018|
|2.||Availability of online Application form http://medadm.apsche.ac.in/ or http://apmedadm.apsche.ac.in (Error – This site can’t be reached)||11.0 AM on 06.07.2017 to 5.0 PM on 13.07.2017|
|3.||Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for||16.07.2017|
|4.||Dates of verification of original certificates||To be notified|
|5.||Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates||To be notified|
|6.||Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS/BDS courses||To be notified|
|7.||Commencement of classes||01.08.2017|
|8.||Closure of admissions||31.08.2017|
Minimum Cut-Off Required
According to the letter cum notice issued on 23 June 2017 as per section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. that candidate must score minimum cut-off score so that they are counted in the eligible for MBBS/ BDS course. The minimum cut-off marks required for the Andhra Pradesh as well as other states is given below.
Cut off score (out of 720)
|General category||50th Percentile||697-131||Candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.|
|SC/ST/BC||40th Percentile||130-107||SC/ST/BC candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||130-118||OC-PH candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.|
Note: The marks in the above table is according to the merit list prepared for the NEET 2017. We shall update the marks as soon as CBSE declare the NEET 2018 results.
Reservation Rule (LOCAL AREA/ SUV) Seats
Below is the Rule and Regulation of the OBC/ SC/ ST/ UR category reservation in Andhra Pradesh State NEET 2018 admission in MBBS/ BDS course.
Reservation for Scheduled Castes (S.C.) and Scheduled Tribes (S.T.):
Out of the seats available for admission by the University, 15% seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to SC, 6% of seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes in each local area.
- In the event that if any seats reserved for S.T. not being filled up, they will be thrown open to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and vice-versa.
- In the event of the candidates from the SC and ST are not being available, these seats shall be allotted to the candidates under open competition.
- Candidates of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes belonging to the State of Andhra Pradesh only which are specified by the Govt. of A.P from time to time shall be considered
RESERVATION FOR BACKWARD CLASSES:
29% of the available seats for admission in each local area by the University of MBBS/ BDS shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Backward Classes as follows:
BC-A -7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C-1%, BC-D-7% & BC-E*-4% as per the G.O.Ms.No.1793, Education, dt.23.09.1970 and G.O.Ms.No.23, Backward Classes Welfare (C2), dated. 07-072007 and G.O.Ms.No.231, Health Medical and Family Welfare (E1) Department, dated 1107-2007.
* Subject to further orders of the Government of A.P. / High Court.
If qualified candidates belonging to Back Ward Class of the particular group are not available, the leftover seats can be adjusted for the candidates of next group. If qualified candidates belonging to Back Ward Classes are not available to fill up the 29% seats reserved for them, the leftover seats shall be treated as Open Competition seats and shall be filled up with candidates by merit.
Reservation for PH/ NCC/ Sports & Games/ Police Martyr’s Candidate
3% Reservation provided to Physically Challenged with the locomotor disorders and that too with the disability of lower limbs between 40% to 70%, as per the instructions of Government of India Lr.F.No.U.12021/8/2002-MEC/ME.III, dt.12-5-2004 under Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full participation) act, 1995 and as per orders of Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
The Physically Challenged candidates with the locomotary disorder of lower limbs between 40% to 70% are only eligible under the Physically Handicapped Quota.
The Non-local candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only. The local candidates are also eligible for 15% unreserved seats.
AP LOCAL AREA NEET 2018
Below is the list of District/ Cities counted in the Local Area in Andhra Pradesh MBBS/ BDS Admission 2018.
- The part of the State comprising the Districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam shall be regarded as the local area for the purposes of admission to the Andhra University, **(Nagarjuna University) and to any other education institution (other than a State-wide University or State-wide Educational Institution) which is subject to the control of the State Government and is situated in that part.
- The part of the State comprising the Districts of Adilabad, Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahaboobnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad and Warangal shall be regarded as local area for the purposes of admission to the Osmania University, ** (the Kakatiya University) and to any other educational institution (other than a State-wide University or State-wide Educational Institution) which is subject to the control of the State Government and is situated in that part.
- The part of the State comprising the Districts of Ananthapur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor and Nellore shall be regarded as local area for the purposes of admission to Sri Venkateswara University and to any other educational institution (other than a Statewide University or State-wide Educational Institution) which is subject to the control of the State Government and is situated in that part.
Eligibility of Local Candidates
A Candidate for admission shall be regarded as the local candidate in relation to a local area.
- If he/she studied in an Educational Institution or Educational Institutions in such local area for a period of not less than 4 consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or as the case may have first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination. OR
- Where during the whole or any part of the 4 consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or as the case may have first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination, he/she has not studied in Educational Institutions, if he/she had resided in that local area for a period of not less than 4 years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying examination, in which he/she appeared or as the case may have first appeared. OR
- Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local as per Circular No. 4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, dated.08.08.2016.
NOT LOCAL Candidate
A candidate who is not regarded as a local candidate under sub-regulation (3.4.1) Above in relation to any local area shall
- If he/she has studied in educational institutions in the State for a period of not less than 7 consecutive academic years ending with academic year in which he/she appeared or as the case may be first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination be regarded as a local candidate in relation to: a) Such local area where he/she has studied for the maximum period out of the said period of 7 years. b) Where the period of his/her study in two or more local areas are equal, such local area where he/she has last studied in such equal periods OR
- If during the whole or any part of the seven consecutive academic years ending with academic year in which he/she appeared or as the case may have first appeared for relevant qualifying examination, he/she has not studied in the educational institution in any local area, but he/she has resided in the State during the whole of the said period of 7 years be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a) Such local area where he/she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of 7 years. OR b)Where the period of his/her residence in two or more local areas are equal, such local area where he/she has resided last in such equal periods.
N.B.: Relevant certificates must be attached to the application in respect of their claim, in respect of residence. The certifícate should be obtained from the Revenue authorities.
HOW TO FILL AP NEET 2018 Form
Aspirants looking for the career in Medical and Dental has to appear in the NEET Exam so that they can get admission in MBBS/ BDS course. The candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh state has to first fill online form of NEET-UG 2018 and appear in the entrance test. After the result of NEET 2018 is published by the CBSE the candidate can follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website for AP MBBS/ BDS admission 2018 at http://medadm.apsche.ac.in or http://apmedadm.apsche.ac.in
Step 2: Click on the Online Registration
Step 3: Registration Form appears in which Candidate has to give the details to register.
Step 4: After entering the details click on valídate button
Step 5: If all the details you entered is correct, You will receive the Registration number. Please Note the Registration number for further correspondence and click OK
Step 6: Then enter Testing Id and the Registration number for updating the details of the candidate and click on Valídate Button.
Step 7: The application form will be displayed as shown below
Step 8: After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated till all the data you entered is correct. Then click on Save and Pay Button to proceed with payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied. Once paid you will not get any refund. Hence, you are requested to double check the eligibility conditions yourself and pay the fee.
Step 9: Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK
Step 10: Select you mode of payment and Make Payment
Step 11: After payment, you will receive a Successful Payment message
Step 12: Click OK Button. You will get your filled application form take the printout of this form and affix a recent passport size photo on the space provided and submit the form at the time of certificate verification.
Application Form Fee
The registration and verification fee is Rs. 2,500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories
List of Documents Required
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
- Rank card of NEET UG-2018
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certifícate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certifícate (Integrated Community Certifícate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- Service records & SSC/ SSLC certifícate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certifícate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certifícate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/with Ration card.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed.
- Local status certifícate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local as per Circular No. 4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, dated.08.08.2016.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation on under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required certifícate in support of their claim.
MBBS Seats in AP State (NEET-2018)
|SI. No||Name of the College||Govt./ Prívate||Total Intake||Competent Authority Quota Seats into Government Medical Colleges||Competent Authority Quota Seats into Private Un-aided, Non-Minority Medical Colleges A-Category 50%|
|1.||Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada (SW)||Govt.||150||150||–|
|1||Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam||Govt.||200||200||–|
|2||Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada||Govt.||200||200||–|
|3||Guntur Medical College, Guntur.||Govt.||200||200||–|
|4||Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam||Govt.||100||100||–|
|5||Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Ongole||Govt.||100||100||–|
|6||Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru- W.G. Dist||PVT||150||0||75|
|7||Katuri Medical College, Chinakondrupadu, Guntur, Dist||PVT||150||0||75|
|8||Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Inst. of Med. Sciences, Gannavaram, Krishna Dist.||PVT||150||0||75|
|9||G.S.L. Medical College, NH-5, Rajahmundry||PVT||200||0||100|
|10||NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Guntur||PVT||150||0||75|
|11||Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences, Amalapuram||PVT||150||0||75|
|12||Great Eastern Medical School, Srikakulam||PVT||100||0||50|
|13||Maharaja Institute of Medical Sciences, Vizianagaram||PVT||150||0||75|
|14||NRI Institute of Medical Sciences, Visakhapatnam||PVT||150||0||75|
|15||Gayatri Medical College, Visakhapatnam||PVT||0||0||0|
|16||NIMRA Institute of Medical Sciences, Jupudi (Muslim Minority)||PVT||0||0||0|
|1||S.V. Medical College, Alipiri Road, Tirupathi||Govt.||200||200||–|
|2||Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool||Govt.||200||200||–|
|3||Government Medical College, Government Gen. Hosp. Road, Ananthapur||Govt.||100||100||–|
|4||Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa||Govt.||150||150||–|
|5||ACR Government Medical College, Nellore||Govt.||150||150||–|
|6||Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati (under SVIMS, Tpt)||Autonmous||150||0||127|
|7||Narayana Medical College, Nellore||PVT||250||0||125|
|8||PES Institute of Medical Sciences, Kuppam||PVT||150||0||75|
|9||Santhiram Medical College, Nandyal||PVT||100||0||50|
|10||Viswabharati Medical College, Kurnool||PVT||150||0||75|
|11||Fatima Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa (Muslim Minority)||PVT||100||0||50|
|12||RVS Institute of Medical Sciences, Chittoor||PVT||0||0||0|
|13||Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences, Chittoor||PVT||0||0||0|
BDS Colleges/ Seats in Andhra Pradesh (NEET 2018)
|1||Government Dental College and Hospital, Gunadala, Vijayawada||Government (Statewide College)||40||40||–|
|1||Drs. Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Inst. of Dental Sci., Gannavaram.||(Unaided||100||–||50|
|2||GITAM Dental College, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam||(Unaided||100||–||50|
|3||St. Joseph Dental College, Duggirala, Eluru, West Godavari District||(Unaided||100||–||50|
|4||Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram, W.G.||(Unaided||100||–||50|
|5||Sri Sai Dental College & Research Institute, Chapuram, Srikakulum||(Unaided||100||–||50|
|6||GSL Dental College, Rajahmundry||(Unaided||100||–||50|
|7||Anil neeru Konda Instiutte of Dental Sciences, Visakhapatnam||(Unaided||100||–||50|
|8||Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences, Guntur||(Unaided||100||–||50|
|9||Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmundry. (Christian Minority)||Minority||100||–||50|
|10||Care Dental College, Guntur||(Unaided||50||–||25|
|11||Konaseema Institute of Dental Sciences, AMalapuram||(Unaided||0||–||0|
|1||Rajiv Institute of Dental Sciences, Kadapa||Government||100||100||–|
|2||C.K.S. Teja Institute of Dental Sciences, Renigunta Road, Tirupathi||(Unaided||100||–||50|
|3||G. Pulla Reddy Dental College, Kurnool||(Unaided||50||–||25|
|4||Narayana Dental College, Chintareddy Palem, Nellore||(Unaided||100||–||50|
Support & Helpline
Andhra Pradesh NEET 2018 support & helpline team can be reached at the following mobile number/ email id. If you are facking any difficulty in filling the online application. Please call the AP NEET Helpline and ask your doubts. The online NEET 2018 form is available at www.cbseneet.nic.in. But the admission in MBBS/ BDS in Andhra Pradesh is on the basis of ONLINE FORM at Dr NTR University website and the scorecard of NEET-UG 2018 exam.
Technical difficulties No. 9490332169, 9030732880, 9502001583, and 8466924522.
Clarifications on Regulations No.8978780501 and 7093924743 (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only).