Bihar NEET 2018 UGMAC Admission, Counselling Timetable, Eligibility, Seat Reservation: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) conducts Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC-2018) for MBBS/ BDS Admission in the academic year 2018-2019 in Bihar State. Bihar State is participating in 15% AIQ (All India Quota) Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India conducted by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). So remaining 85% MBBS/ BDS seats in Bihar State are available for Bihar Domicile candidates. Also, check seat reservation for OBC/ ST/ ST/ PH candidates based on your category and caste.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is organizing National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-UG 2018). According to the Hon’ble Supreme Court, New Delhi admission in Medical and Dental (UG) course in India shall be based on All India Medical Entrance Test previously know as AIPMT, but now known as NEET.
Bihar NEET 2018 Notification
Bihar Medical Counselling Committee is organizing online counselling for MBBS/ BDS admission in the year 2018-2019. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) upload notification/ brochure of UGMAC 2018 Counselling for Bihar State MBBS/ BDS admission. The aspirants seeking admission in UG Medical and Dental course must check minimum eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, Bihar UGMAC 2018 counselling procedure etc. Download the official brochure of NEET 2018 and check all the details.
Bihar MBBS/ BDS Admission 2018 Eligibility
Before filling online UGMAC-2018 Bihar MBBS/ BDS counselling you must ensure that minimum eligibility of BCECE must be fullfilled. The eligibility criteria for Bihar MBBS Admission 2018 is given below
- The applicants must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination with subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English
- Only candidates who have studied 11th & 12th in Bihar are allowed to participate in the UGMAC 2018 counselling.
- The applicants should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General, (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for Gen-PWD category candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- The candidate must be domicile of Bihar claiming admissions under 85% state quota seats.
The applicant must check the minimum qualifying percentile so that you are eligible to participate in the State as well as 15% AIQ counselling.
- General candidate: 50 percentile.
- General PH candidate: 45 percentile
- SC/ ST candidate: 40 percentile
- OBC, OBC-PH candidate: 40 percentile.
Documents & Certificates
The candidate must carry following certificates/ documents while visiting institutes. UGMAC 2018 counselling documents is given below.
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2018
- Passing Certifícate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certifícate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- All the Certifícate / documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which was pasted on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2018
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2018
- Aadhar Card
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) certifícate.
Bihar NEET 2018 Counselling
The counselling of MBBS/ BDS course is organized by BCECEB. Undergraduate Medical Admission Counselling 2018 start after the declaration of NEET-UG 2018 result by CBSE at www.cbseneet.nic.in. The candidate has to register online application at UGMAC-2018 official website. After successful registration, the aspirants has to fill the choices of collges (MBBS/ BDS) as per their Merit List/ Rank.
Bihar MBBS/ BDS Seat Reservation 2018
Bihar UGMAC 2018 counselling is held for MBBS/ BDS admission. Before applying for the counselling, kindly check seat reservation for OBC/ ST/ SC/ GENERAL category.
|Category||Reservation of seats|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||03%|
The rest of the 50% seats shall be reserved for the Open Merit List.
Bihar NEET 2018 Admission (Schedule)
The timetable for UGMAC 2018 Bihar MBBS/ BDS counselling is given below. The applicant appearing in NEET-UG 2018 must check official “Important Dates NEET 2018” so that you don’t miss any updates. Below is the schedule for Bihar UGMAC 2018 for MBBS/ BDS counselling.
NEET 2018: Important Date
|Bihar MBBS/ BDS Admission 2018: Online registration start||1st week of July 2018|
|Last date for online registration||2nd week of July 2018|
|Fee payment for the UGMAC 2018 counselling (last date)||2nd week of July 2018|
|Submission of online application along with payment through online mode||2nd week of July 2018|
|Round-1 counselling starts on||3rd week of July 2018|
Bihar UGMAC 2018 Counselling Process
Downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form, enclosures and paid challan. Read the instructions of NEET 2018 counselling before registration.
The print out of the ‘Online’ filled in Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) as obtained by the candidate should be processed further as per the directions are given hereunder and should be submitted at the scheduled date/time of counselling:
- Paste Passport size photograph (the same as scanned and submitted online) at the specified space.
- Put signature in Hindi and English (Not in Capital letter) at specified space.
- Give the declaration as per the text printed on the Part-B of the Application Form at specified space in your own handwriting (not in capital letters).
- Attach the Board’s Copy of the paid challan with the downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form if payment done by Challan mode.
- Attach the downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form, the photocopies of all the certificates/ documents as required mentioned in Para- 5 & 6 of the prospectus of UGMAC-2017.