Haryana NEET 2018 Online Form, MBBS/ BDS Admission Process/ Reservation & State Merit List: Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (Haryana UHSR Rohtak) organizing admission in MBBS/ BDS based on the NEET-UG 2018 scorecard. Haryana State 15% MBBS/ BDS seats are awarded by MCC (All India Quota Counselling) and remaining 85% seats are filled by the State Level Counselling. Out of 85% seats (50 % State Quota Open Merit Seats for admission to MBBS/BDS Course (as per State Reservation Policy) and 50% Management Quota Seats for Academic Session 2018-19).
The National Testing Agency is not conducting NEET 2018 exam. You can read more about >>> Who is Conducting NEET-UG 2018 (NTA or CBSE)
- 1 Haryana NEET 2018 Notification
- 2 Fee Structure (MBBS/ BDS) Govt/ Govt. Aided Colleges
- 3 Haryana MBBS/ BDS Admission Schedule 2018
- 4 List of Govt MBBS/ BDS Colleges in Haryana
- 5 Haryana MBBS/ BDS Admission Form/ Registration
Haryana NEET 2018 Notification
PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences is the Medical Health Sciences University of Haryana responsible for Counselling/ Admission/ Reservation rule, merit list, the cut-off for admission in MBBS/ BDS Course for the academic year 2018-2019. The aspirants domicile of Haryana State has to fill online form of NEET 2018 at www.cbseneet.nic.in and appear in the entrance exam. After the declaration of Results at www.cbseresults.nic.in of NEET-UG 2018, the state-wise MERIT/ RANK is issued by PT. BD Sharma University, Rohtak. Download information brochure of NEET 2018 and read complete detail regarding Haryana State MBBS/ BDS Admission/ Reservation/ Seat Quota college wise/ category wise.
The admission in MBBS/ BDS for the academic year 2018-2019 is based on the NEET score card/ rank. If you have score very good marks then you can also apply for 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA SEATS otherwise you have to wait for the STATE RANK/ MERIT issued by Medical Council of Haryana State.
NEET 2018 Counselling
Below is the complete details of CBSE NEET UG 2018 Entrance Exam for admission in MBBS BDS course.
|Name of the organization||CBSE & PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences|
|Courses offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Entrance Exam Type||National Level|
|Admission Process||Step1: Fill Online NEET-2018 Form
Step2: Entrance Exam MBBS BDS
Step3: Score Card/ Result
Step4: State Wise/ College Wise Counselling conducted by Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences
Step5: Merit/ Admission List (Reservation of Seats). Round-1/ 2/ 3 counselling.
Admission Process shall be carried out through Physical Counseling on the basis of relative merit in NEET 2018.
In case of a tie between two or more candidates having equal Marks/ Merit, the inter-se-ranking of such candidates shall be determined as under:
- The candidate obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany and Zoology) in the test.
- If still there is tie, then a candidate having higher marks in Chemistry in the test
- Still, if there is tie, then a candidate older in age will be put higher in merit
- The candidate has to report to the concerned colleges with their original documents and NEET admit card/ merit list/ result, relevant certificates in original including registration and counseling fee receipt for verification, a signed print out of their online application form generated from the website at the time of Counseling.
- The allotment of seats to candidates who do not report within the stipulated period to the allotted college will be cancelled.
The candidate must check rules and regulation of seat reservation, management quota, open seat quota, reservation for OBC/ ST/ ST and PH candidate.
|1. Scheduled Caste||20%||(50 % each ‘A’ and ‘B’ Block)|
|2. Backward Classes||16%||A Block|
|3. Physically handicapped||3%||In the event of quota reserved for physically handicapped remain unutilize due to non-availability for suitable category of handicapped candidates, it may be offered to the Ex-servicemen and their wards (1%) and the dependents of Freedom Fighters (1%)|
On further consideration of the matter, it has been decided to allow 3% horizontal reservation to Ex-serviceman/ freedom fighters and their dependents by proving reservation within reservation of 1% of general category, 1% out of scheduled castes and 1% from backward classes category for admission to the various educational institutions of the Government and Government aided/self financing colleges/institutes located in Haryana. As far as block allocation in Block A and Block B of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes categories
List of Documents Required
The candidates, at the time of Counseling, must bring the following Original Certificates/ Documents/ Testimonials along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of these with them. Any candidate who fails to produce any of the required Certificate Document/ Testimonial at the time of reporting the institution will forfeit his/her claim for admission.
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate if applicable:
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Certificate from the Employer if applicable:
- Scheduled Caste Certificate if applicable:
- Backward Class Certificate if applicable:
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates if applicable:
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters if applicable.
- Certificate from ESM if applicable
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- Print out of Online Application form.
Note: All Original documents, 04 latest passport size photographs and 02 sets of self-attested photocopies of all applicable document/ testimonials/ certificates must be bought at the time of reporting.
Fee Structure (MBBS/ BDS) Govt/ Govt. Aided Colleges
Check the yearly fee of MBBS/ BDS course in Govt. and Govt. Aided Colleges in Haryana State.
|1.||Pt. B.D. Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak – MBBS||Rs 52070 /- Yearly|
|2.||BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)-MBBS||Rs 52070/- Yearly|
|3.||Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)-MBBS||Rs 52070/- Yearly|
|4.||Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal-MBBS||Rs 52070/- Yearly|
|5.||Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar(MBBS)||Rs 1,80,000/- Yearly|
|6.||Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak (BDS)||Rs 52070/- Yearly|
The above free doesn’t include hostel fee, traveling, sports or other extra-curricular activities changes. Kindly do check the fee from concerned college.
Haryana MBBS/ BDS Admission Schedule 2018
Check the Important Dates of CBSE NEET 2018>> NEET 2018 Schedule
|Online availability of Prospectus and Registration of Candidates||14.07.2018 (9:00 AM) to 18.07.2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Registration as well as counseling fee||Rs. 4000/- for GC Rs. 1000/- for SC/BC category of Haryana|
|Correction/ Rectification of Information submitted by the candidates who have registered themselves upto 18.07.2018 (11:59 PM)||19.07.2018 upto 5:00 PM|
|Display of Merit List||20.07.2018|
|Venue for Counseling||Committee Room, Director’s Office, PGIMS, Rohtak|
|First Round of Counseling|
|For General Category seats in all Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College and Government Dental College||22.07.2018 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|For Reserved Category seats in all Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College and Government Dental College||23.07.2018 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|For Private Medical/ Dental Colleges including Medical/ Dental Colleges under SGT, University, Budhera, Gurugram.||24.07.2018 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|Second Round of Counseling|
|For General Category seats in all Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College and Government Dental College||16.08.2018 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|For Reserved Category seats in all Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College and Government Dental College||17.08.2018 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|For Private Medical Colleges including Medical Colleges under SGT, University, Budhera, Gurugram.||18.08.2018 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|For Private Dental Colleges including Dental Colleges under SGT, University, Budhera, Gurugram.||19.08.2018 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|Mop Up Round|
|Opening of the web portal for inviting fresh applications for left over vacant seats in Govt./ Govt. Aided/ Private Unaided Medical/ Dental Institutes and those under SGT University also||20.08.2018 (9:00 AM) to 24.08.2018 (11:59 PM)|
|For Govt./ Govt. Aided Medical/ Dental Institutes||27.08.2018 ((10:00 AM Onwards)|
|For Private Unaided Medical/ Dental Colleges including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram||28.08.2018 ((10:00 AM Onwards)|
List of Govt MBBS/ BDS Colleges in Haryana
- B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
- BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat) (exclusively for female candidates).
- Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)
- Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha (Hisar)
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Medical College, Faridabad.
- Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak
MBBS/ BDS Seats NEET 2018
MBBS/BDS in Govt./Govt. Aided Medical/Dental Institutions
|Category||PGIMS, Rohtak||B.P.S Khanpur Kalan, Sonipat||S.H.K. Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Mewat||Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||ESIC, Faridabad||MAMC, Agroha||PGIDS, Rohtak|
|15% All India Seats||30||15||15||15||15||09|
|Govt. of India nominee||01||Nil||Nil||Nil||01|
|Wards of Insured persons IP quota||35|
|20 % SC||33||15+1#||16||16||10||19||10|
|16 % BC(A)||26||13||13||13||08||16||08|
|11 % BC(B)||18||09||09||09||06||11||05|
|3 % PH||05||02||02||02||02||03||01|
*Subject to the final approval from Govt. of India. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi.
#Horizontal reservation for ESM/ dependents of FF (Freedom Fighter)
- Subject to the final approval from Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,
Haryana MBBS/ BDS Admission Form/ Registration
The candidate must read the following instruction before applying for the NEET 2018 admission in Haryana State.
- Prospectus containing eligibility conditions, list of participating institutions with no. of sanctioned seats, no. of colleges/institutes and other instructions can be seen/ downloaded from University website www.uhsr.ac.in and www.uhsugadmissions.in
- Before filling the online Application Form, the candidates are required to read the prospectus carefully. For any query, please contact the helpline telephone numbers 0172-5210295 (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM) and Email I.D. [email protected]
- The Admission to MBBS/BDS Course for session 2018-19 will be made on the basis of merit of NEET 2018 through physical counselling by Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. Physical presence of the candidate is mandatory in counseling.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure eligibility for admission before applying for the course. If on verification at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be cancelled and the fee deposited by him/her shall be forfeited.
- On-line registration-cum-counselling fee is Rs. 4000/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 1000/- for SC/BC candidates of Haryana State. Registration cum counselling fee is non-refundable.
- On-line registration-cum-Counselling fee shall be deposited by the candidate through Net Banking/ Online Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. Additional Bank Charges shall be borne by the candidate.
- All the candidates who are provisionally allotted seats will report to allotted college/ institute within stipulated date, failing which their seat allotment shall stand cancelled.
- Candidates must take print-out of their online Application Form. The print-out has to be signed and submitted at the time of counseling for admission. Candidates will also produce all the relevant certificates in original including registration, fee receipt for verification, a signed print out of their online application form generated from the website before Admission Committee.
- If a candidate is admitted on the basis of the information submitted by him/her, which is found to be incorrect or false at any stage then his/her admission shall be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/her shall be forfeited. The University/ College/Institute may take further action, as deemed fit, against the candidate in accordance with law.
- All the rules and regulations for the submission of migration certificate by the candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the University.
- All Legal disputes relating to admission to MBBS/BDS Course for Session 2017- 18 will be subjected to Courts having jurisdiction at Rohtak.