Karnataka NEET 2018 Admission: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is conducting MBBS/ BDS counselling based on NEET 2018 entrance test conducted by CBSE in May 2018. The student seeking admission in MBBS/ BDS courses in Karnataka State (Govt or Private) college has to fill Counselling (Round-1/ 2) form at KEA.kar.nic.in website. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is conducting NEET UG 2018 entrance test. The merit-cum-score obtained in NEET-UG 2018 helps the candidate to get admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges. The reservation of seats in Karnataka State is as per the rules, 3% reservation of PH candidate, OBC, ST, SC, CAT, OBC-I & GM).
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is the core organization that conducts Combined Entrance Test (CET) for admission in Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga (ISM & H), Engineering/ Technology (B.E. / B.Tech), Architecture (B.Arch), B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc.(Sericulture), B.Sc.(Agri. Biotech), B.Sc.(Horticulture), BHSc, (Home Science), B.Tech. (Food Technology), B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science), B.Tech. (Food Science &Tech.), B.Sc. (Ag. Marketing and Co-operation), B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering), Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.), B. Pharm, 2 nd Year B. Pharm, Pharm-D etc. The admission in MBBS/ BDS courses is as per the Merit score in NEET UG 2018. The candidate has to appear in CBSE National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
- 1 NEET 2018 Admit Card
- 2 Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018
- 3 Eligibility Requirement
- 4 Karnataka MBBS Fee 2018
- 5 Karnataka NEET 2018 Registration Process
- 6 Document and Certificates Required
NEET 2018 Admit Card
To download the admit card for NEET Karnataka MBBS/ BDS Exam 2018, you have to visit www.cbseneet.nic.in and enter following details
Registration No. :
Date Of Birth : (DD/MM/YYYY)
Enter Security Pin :
Security Pin :
to download NEET 2018 Admit Card.
- Name of candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll No
- Exam Center Code, City
- Date and Time of NEET Exam
- Photograph and Signature
www.cbseneet.nic.in ADMIT CARD 2018
403 – Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
Direct link to download NEET 2018 Admit Card is given below.
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018
The Counselling for Karnataka State NEET (MBBS/ BDS) starts after the declaration of AIR (All India Rank), result of NEET 2018. After that, KEA issue State Merit cum Rank list as per the category wise. You have to download the official brochure containing all the details ie.e seat reservation, total MBBS seats, colleges, eligibility, other state seats reservation etc. The candidate has to register online UG Medical/ Dental counselling form. The tentative exam date for Karnataka KEA is given below.
|01||Date of Notification||1st week of July 2018|
|02||Online Registration||1st week of July 2018|
|03||Last date to pay the registration fees||2nd week of July 2018|
|04||Display of Schedule for verification||2nd week of July 2018|
|05||Verification of documents (based on Serial number wise Merit list)||2nd week of July 2018|
|06||Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines||3rd week of July 2018|
|07||Option Entry by eligible candidates||3rd week of July 2018|
|08||Publication of Mock Allotment Results||last week of July 2018|
|09||Provisión to change options if any by candidates||last week of July 2018|
|10||Publication of first round allotment Result||last week of July 2018|
|11||Confirmation of Choices on Allotment, Payment of Fees and downloading of admission order||last week of July 2018|
|12||Last date for reporting the colleges.||first week of August 2018|
For MBBS, BDS Course
Qualifying Examination: Passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Std / Equivalent Exam with English as one of the Languages and obtained a Mínimum of 50% of Marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects. (40% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates).
In NEET 2018 Examination: For admission to Medical or Dental courses, candidates must compulsorily qualify in the NEET 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam conducted by the CBSE board, New Delhi to become eligible.
For Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy andYoga (ISM & H) Course
Qualifying Examination: Passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Std / Equivalent Exam with English as one of the Languages and obtained a Mínimum of 50% of Marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects. (40% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates)
In NEET 2018 Examination: No Mínimum Marks prescribed in CET.
By taking marks in equal proportions in QE and CET in PCB subjects.
Eligibility for Persons with Disability-PWD (applicable only for Karnataka candidates)
The PWD (lower limb) seat allotment will be done based on the percentage of disability decided by the Medical Board. The decision of the Medical Board is final in all respects.
The candidates who are having 50% to 70% of disability in only lower limb will be considered for seat allotment first, followed by the candidates who are having 40% to 50% lower limb disability. As Per Medical Council of India Upper limb disability is not considered for PWD quota.
The candidates with disability below 40% candidates will not be eligible for selection of seats under PWD quota.
Karnataka MBBS Fee 2018
Below is the complete detail regarding admission fee, university fee, tuition fee for MBBS 1 years course in Karnataka State.
1. Tuition fees for the first 2 terms (first-year MBBS) of Rs. 4, 00,000/- (Rupees 2 lakhs per term) which has to be deposited with the KEA at the time of allotment of seat.
2. Rs. 1, 07,080/- (Rupees one lakh, seven thousand and eighty only) has to be paid to St. John’s Medical College at the time of admission to the college as university fees, refundable deposits, library fee, student unión fee, etc.* This does not include Hostel or Mess fees.
|S.No||Fee Details in Karnakata MBBS Course||Annual|
|FEE AT ADMISSION|
|3||Health Check up||200|
|4||Hepatitis – B Immunization||500|
|5||Conference & Seminar Fund||200|
|7||Rural Orientation Programme||3,000|
|8||Alumni Association Membership||2,000|
|9||Staff Benefit Fund||2,000|
|11||Caution Deposit – Indian||10000|
|Caution Deposit – Foreigner Rs. 20000/-|
|17||Pract. Records, Lab fee, Stationery (1 st & 2nd term)||2,000|
|18||Microscope Fee (1 st to 5th term)||1,000|
|19||University Exam Expenditure||5,000|
|21||Sports /Extra Curricular Activities||2,000|
|22||Medical Education Cell||1,000|
|23||Students Health Scheme||3,000|
|24||Students Aid Fund||500|
|26||Language Classes (“’st & 2nd Terms – Kannada)||400|
|27||Valué Education Activities 1 st & 2nd Term||2,000|
|28||Examination/Paper Expenditure ( 2nd term Onwards)||500|
|29||Registration, Recgn Charges to Public Bodies||10,000|
|30||MCI Inspection Charges||10,000|
|32||Personality development Programme||1.000|
|33||Rural Posting charge||2,000||4,55,100|
|a) Students Association Subscription||350|
|b) Cultural Fee/Seminar||260|
|c) Fellowship Dinner (Except 9th term)||500|
|d) Magazine Fee||200|
|I :||e) Inter – Medical Sports (2nd term onwards)||150||1,460|
Karnataka NEET 2018 Registration Process
Step 1: Enter all the details through ONLINE by browsing URL on website http://kea.kar.nic.in by selecting “CET-2018 UG Online Application”. After completion of entry of all the details, candidates will receive an application ID and Password to their registered mobile phone number and to an email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature, and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG / JPEG format separately
Step 3: Print the Challan copy which is in triplícate. In the Challan, the details of the candidate will be pre-printed, such as Ñame, CET Number, College / Course Allotted details, Fee to be paid, Bank Account Number. Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of Rs. 650/- for General and OBC (Rs.500/- for SC / ST Category-1 of Karnataka candidates only). Rs.75Q/- in case of candidates residing outside the State of Karnataka and Rs.5,00Q/- in case of candidates residing outside India. The candidates have to pay the requisite fee at e-Post Office/ in any of the branch of the Banks specified. The bank/e-post office will retain bank/ post office copy of the Challan with them and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates. The candidates who are residing outside India shall pay the fees in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore, the demand draft should be sent to KEA address by mentioning the application number.
Step-4: Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper. Obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where you have studied 2nd PUC or 12th Standard on the space provided in the printed form. The same copy should be produced during document verification.
Note: The Candidates should note down their application ID and Password until the completion of filling up of the online application. The candidate has to enter all the required details in the form, failing which their application will not be considered. Candidates are not allowed to edit their application after selecting declaration/taking the final printout.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents required
1. Government Quota Seats (G)
a) Government seats in Government Colleges,
- Eligibility: as per UGCET rules
b) Government seats in private colleges
- COMEDK – 40%
- KRLMPCA – 25%
- AMPCK – 25%
Document and Certificates Required
- The final print out of the Online Application Form.
- Original Copy of the Chalan for having paid the fees.
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- SSLC / 10th Standard Marks Card
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard Marks Card
- Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO / DDPI
- TWO recent passport size photographs
- The following documents should be produced, “ONLY if applicable”:
- Income Certificate obtained from concerned Tahasildar to claim “Supernumerary Quota” seats.
- Kannada Medium Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO, for the candidates claiming Kannada Medium reservation benefits.
- Rural Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO and a verification certificate (only for GM candidates).
- Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildar, for the candidates claiming Reservation benefits. (Caste and Income Certificate in Form ‘D’ in case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and in Form ‘E’ in case of Category-I and a Caste Income Certificate in Form ‘F’ for other backward classes like 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B, issued by the jurisdictional Tahasildar)
- Candidates claiming Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Reservation (Article 371 (j)) must submit the certificate in Annexure – A (eligibility certificate – rule 3(3)) issued by the concerned Assistant Commissioner during document verification.
- Parent’s study certificate / Parent’s Hometown certificate / Parent’s Domicile certificate / Parent’s Employment certificate / Parent’s Cumulative Record / Parent’s Marks Card, etc., for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats based on the domicile/study/employment the parent.
- Duly sworn in Affidavit of the candidate who claims eligibility under Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga clauses.
- IDENTITY CARD issued by the Jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner / District Magistrate / Rehabilitation Commissioner, for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats under Jammu & Kashmiri Migrants quota
- NOTE: Further, candidate belonging to SC, ST and Category-I claiming seat under reserved category shall also produce Income certificate issued by the jurisdictional Tahasildar for verification.
- Provided further that the candidate shall be eligible to claim caste, category and income benefit only if he has claimed the same in the online application form
Private Seat Quota
Please note that reservation under article 371(J) is applicable for the prívate Medical and Dental colleges where the college is located in the Hyderabad Karnataka Region:
Please note that the eligibility criteria for admission to St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore and relevant documents/certificates required to claim seat in this college is given separately on the KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in) Interested and eligible candidates can verify the same and produce the relevant certificates during verification of documents.
Eligibility for 2nd Category seats:
All the candidates who have qualified in NEET-2018 and who fulfills the eligibility conditions are eligible.
a) In KPCF (COMED K) Colleges: 40% seats reserved for private quota seats 30% of the above seats: Candidates of Karnataka Origin who are claiming eligibility for Government seats under clauses (a), (b), (f), (h), (j), (k) (l) and (o) are only eligible to claim these 30% seats. Remaining 70% of the seats are open quota seats. These seats are filled based on All India Merit list and candidate should be a Citizen of India.
b) In KRLMPCA and AMPCK Colleges: 55% of seats reserved for private quota. Out of those, 66% to be filled from respective religious / linguistic minority candidates.
Eligibility for Religious Minority:
- Religious Minority (Christian) of Karnataka Origin & Non-Karnataka.
- Religious Minority (Muslim) of Karnataka Origin & Non- Karnataka
Though, All India religious minority candidates are considered, priority will be given to Karnataka origin and domiciled religious minority candidates who have studied in Karnataka for a period of Ten Years from 1st Standard to the qualifying exam and passed SSLC/10th or 2nd PUC / 12th from Karnataka state.
If the issuing authority certificates is other than Revenue Tahasildar, then an affidavit (to be typed on Rs.20/ Stamp Paper) to that effect has to be compulsorily produced along with the other certificates at the time of verification of documents. Annexed in Format – 1.
Eligibility for Linguistic Minority :
- Linguistic Minority reservation is applicable for Tamil, Telugu, Kodava & Tulu of Karnataka origin and domicile candidates only.
- Provided he/she should have studied in Karnataka for a period of Ten Years from 1 st Standard to the qualifying exam and passed SSLC/10th or 2nd PUC / 12th from Karnataka state.
If the issuing authority certificates is other than Revenue Tahasildar, then an affidavit (to be typed on Rs.20/- Stamp Paper) to that effect has to be compulsorily produced along with the other certificates at the time of verification of documents.
Support and Helpline
Facing any error while registering KEA NEET 2018 Counselling Form, get instant help from the coordinators of KEA MBBS/ BDS admission 2018.
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for NEET 2018
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone: 080 – 23460460 (Five Lines)
Fax: 080 – 23461576
Email: [email protected]