Maharashtra NEET 2018 Online Form: Maharashtra State DMER/ State MAHCET CELL is conducting online counselling cum admission in MBBS/ BDS/ BUMA/ BAMS/BHMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ BP&O & B.Sc Nursing course. The Maharashtra State is also participating in 15% All India Quota – DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services) and rest 85% seats in Govt, Private colleges shall be filled using the reservation rules/ policy of Maharashtra State. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is conducting NEET-UG 2018 in May 2018. After the declaration of NEET 2018 results, the candidate domicile/ parents working in Maharashtra State can check mahacet.org/ DMER.org website. Complete details of Maharashtra NEET 2018 Notification, Brochure, Cut-off, Reservation Rules, Seat Matrix, Eligibility, Documents & certificates, fees and other important details is given below.
- 1 Maha CET MBBS/ BDS 2018 Notification
- 2 Maharashtra NEET 2018 Eligibility
- 3 Document & Certificate Required
- 4 Seat Reservation (Govt/ Private)
- 5 MH MBBS/ BDS College Fee 2018
- 6 Fill MH CET 2018 Registration Form
Maha CET MBBS/ BDS 2018 Notification
Maharashtra State MBBS, BDS admission for the academic year 2018-2019 is based on the CBSE National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Merit. The candidate seeking admission in UG Medical/ Dental course must fill-up NEET-UG 2018 entrance test at www.cbseneet.nic.in. Kindly check the minimum age limit, number of attempts rules, education qualification before registration process. Admission in 15% AIQ is based on NEET 2018 Merit List and admission in rest 85% seats is based on State Merit List. Download information brochure of Maharashtra CET 2018 admission of MBBS/ BDS course.
MH CET MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2018 Timetable
The below table contains the important events and schedule of Maharashtra State MBBS/ BDS counsellng (ROUND-1/ 2/ 3). You must also check official website dmer.org for latest news and updates. We are going to update the tentative schedule of MH CET 2018 after getting notification/ information bulletin of Maharashtra State CET 2018.
|Declaration of NEET UG 2018 Results||Last week of June 2018|
|Mah CET 2018 Counselling Online Registration||Last week of June to 2nd Week of July 2018|
|Publication of Provisional Merit list||2nd Week of July 2018|
|Document Verification at 4 Centre||2nd Week of July 2018|
|Publication of Revised Provisional merit list||last week of July 2018|
|Online Preferences (Choices) Filling from||last week of July 2018|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidates of the first round||Will be declared later|
|Last date of joining to the respective college for the first round||Will be declared later|
|Commencement of Academic session||01 August 2018|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidates of the second round||Will be declared later on web site www.dmer.org|
|Last date of joining to the respective college for the second round|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidate for dropout seats round|
|Last date of joining to the respective colleges for dropout seats round|
|Cut-off-date of admission process for MBBS & BDS as per W.P No(c) 76 of 2015 order dated 18/01/2016||Last week of August 2018|
Maharashtra NEET 2018 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of MH MBBS/ BDS consist of education qualification, age limit, percentage in qualifying examination, domicile status, parents job plance, 10th/ 12th class pass board/ state etc.
- The candidate must be born on or before 31st December 2001 to be eligible for all the courses Ayurved, Homeopathy, and Unani courses. However, for admission to Ayurved, Homeopathy and Unani courses, the candidate must be born on or before 1st October 2001. The birth certificate indicating the name of the candidate, Secondary School Certificate i.e. SSC or equivalent examination certificate or School Leaving Certificate endorsing the date of birth will constitute a valid proof.
- The candidate must be an Indian National. However Non-Resident Indian (NRI) will be eligible only under institutional quota seats(including NRI Quota).
- Indian Citizen NRI candidate will be eligible for institutional quota seat only, NRI Candidate will not be eligible for other seats.
- OCI / PIO eligible
Domicile of Candidate
The Candidates must be Domicile of Maharashtra. OR
The candidate must have passed the SSC or equivalent examination from an Institution situated in the state of Maharashtra OR
The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC/12th Standard) or equivalent examination, from an Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra. OR
Children of employees of the Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking posted on deputation or transfer to a place outside the State of Maharashtra; or transferred from outside to a place situated within the State of Maharashtra:
- The children of such employees of Government of Maharashtra or its undertaking who have joined service since beginning at a place situated outside the State of Maharashtra but who have been transferred to a place situated within the State of Maharashtra shall be eligible for admission even though such children might have passed the S.S.C.(Std. X) and/or H.S.C. (Std.XII) or equivalent exam from the recognized Institutions situated outside the State of Maharashtra, provided that such an employee of Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking must have been transferred/ deputed at a place of work located in the State of Maharashtra and also must have reported-for-duty i.e. joined the duty before the last date of document verification.
- The candidates belonging to the aforesaid category at (1) shall be required to produce the requisite Certificate from the Office at which such an employee of Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking has reported for duty as a proof that such employee has joined the office and/or reported for duty before the cutoff date for eligibility i.e. the last date of submission of Preference Form. The certificate should contain the full name of the employee, designation, transfer order number and date, date of joining and present status of posting. A copy of transfer order should also be produced at the time of document verification.
- The children of such employees of Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking who have been transferred or deputed to a place situated outside the State of Maharashtra or who have returned to the State of Maharashtra after initial transfer/deputation shall be eligible for admission even though such children might have passed the S.S.C. (Std. X) and/or H.S.C. (Std. XII) or equivalent examinations from the recognized Institutions situated outside the State of Maharashtra.
- The candidates belonging to the aforesaid category at (3) above shall be required to produce the requisite Certificate from the Office at which such an employee of Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking has reported for duty. The certificate should contain the full name of the employee, designation, transfer order number and date, date of joining and present status of posting. A copy of transfer order should also be produced at the time of document verification.
- For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS: A candidate belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology took together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination. A candidate belonging to the constitutional reservation (Annex. B); and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must have obtained not less than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology took together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination. A person with disability candidate in General category must secure not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination.
- For BSc. Nursing – A candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination i.e (10+2). Furthermore, the candidates belonging to constitution reservation, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 45% as stated above. English is a compulsory subject in 10 + 2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc (N) OR as prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council from time to time.
- For BHMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP & BP&O courses: Clause184.108.40.206 is not applicable. The passing grade at HSC/12th Standard or equivalent examination is however necessary.
- For admission to BP& O: The candidates who have passed the 12th standard examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and/ or Mathematics are eligible.
- For admission to BASLP: candidates who have passed the 12th standard examination with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and/or Mathematics and/or Computer Science are eligible.
NEET 2018 Eligibility Requirement
- NEET UG 2017 Eligibility for Admission to MBBS & BDS Courses: A candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50 percentile marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at NEET UG-2017. A candidate belonging to the constitutional reservation (Annexure B); and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must secure not less than 40 percentile marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the NEET UG – 2017. The person with disability candidate in General category must secure not less than 45 percentile marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the NEET UG -2017.
- NEET UG-2017 Marks for Admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh /BASLP /BP&O and B.Sc. Nursing: A candidate will be selected on the basis of merit in NEET UG -2017 to above-stated courses.
- Additional Eligibility for BUMS: Candidate should have passed SSC (or equivalent) examination from the recognized board with Urdu or Arabic or Persian Language as one of the subjects.
- Cut-off date for the eligibility: The eligibility of the candidate shall be determined and/or decided for all purposes including for applicability of all these Rules and Regulations by
Document Verification Center
In the registration form, the candidate must choose document verification centers. Below are the four document/ certificate verification centers for Maharashtra CET 2018 MBBS/ BDS admission/ counselling.
Mumbai: Grant Government Medical College, Sir J.J. Hospital Campus, Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008
Aurangabad: Government Medical College, Aurangabad
Nagpur: Government Medical College, Nagpur
Pune: B.J. Government Medical College, Pune
Document & Certificate Required
- Admit Card NEET 2018
- Score & Merit Marksheet of NEET-UG 2018 Examination.
- Valid ID proof (Showing Indian Nationality)
- MH CET 2018 Counselling Registration Form
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority for issue of such certificate.
- SSC i.e. 10th Standard or equivalent examination certificate, school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating name of the candidate (for DOB).
- HSC i.e. 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks
- Medical fitness certificate.
- UIDAI Aadhar Card
If applicable, you have to carry these certificates also,
Constitutional reservation claim
a) Caste Certificate
b) Caste Validity Certificate (CVC)
c) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for VJ, NT1, NT-2, NT-3 & OBC including SBC) valid up to 31/03/2018.
Specified Reservation Claim
a) Defence Category Claim
b) Person with Disability (PWD)
c) MKB Claim (Annexure-E)
d) HA Claim (Annexure-F)
Document Supporting Minority Status of the candidate
Seat Reservation (Govt/ Private)
All the seats for BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O & B.Sc. (Nursing) courses will be filled by the candidates from the State Level Merit List only. There will not be 70% regional quota.
Government / Corporation / Government Aided / Private Unaided / Minority colleges:
15% Seats are reserved for All India Quota seats under MCC (DGHS).
85% seats are reserved for Maharashtra State Quota.
Out of 3% seats for Person with disability candidates
For remaining seats, 30% of such seats will be made available for candidates from the State (State 30% quota) and these seats will be filled on the basis of State Merit List.
30% seats at the disposal of the Competent Authority shall be reserved for female candidates in all the courses.
Distribution of Seats in Regional 70% Quota: The candidates who have passed HSC (or equivalent examination) from the Schools/Colleges situated in the region of the concerned Development Boards i.e. Rest of Maharashtra, Vidarbha, and Marathwada.
- The candidates belonging to the following Backward Class categories i.e. SC, ST, VJ/DT(A), NT- B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC will be required to submit the Caste Validity Certificate at the time of Document Verification, failing which the category claimed, will not be granted and the candidates will be treated as a general candidate. However, various Government resolution issued in this regard by Social Justice Department and Special Assistance / Tribal Development Department from time to time will be applicable.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate: A candidate belonging to VJ, NT1, NT2, NT3 & OBC (including SBC) will be required to produce non-creamy layer certificate valid up to 31/3/2018, at the time of document verification and at the time of admission also, failing which claim will not be granted. It is mandatory to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (NCL) at the time document verification, candidates producing NCL after the document verification will be treated as open candidates.
MH MBBS/ BDS College Fee 2018
The candidate must check Maharashtra State MBBS/ BDS colleges, university annual tuitions fee, scholarship, hostel fee, Gymkhana Fee, Library fee for Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Unani, Physiotherapy, B.Sc Nursing, Occupational Therapy (OT) courses.
The fees structure per annum for various health science courses as per is as under.
|Sr. No.||Course||Annual Tuition fee per annum Rs.||Development Fee per annum Rs.|
|6)||Occupational Therapy (OT)||26,700||3,000|
|7)||BASLP (TNMC, Mumbai)||26,700||3,000|
Apart from above Tuition fees, the other facilities provided by the institution shall be charged as under:
|1)||Admission Fee||1,500||at the time of admission|
|2)||Gymkhana Fee||500||per annum|
|3)||Hostel Fee||4,000||per annum|
|4)||Library Fee||2,000||Deposit – once – At the time of admission|
Fee at Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Hearing Handicapped, Bandra, Mumbai BASLP Course
|1)||Tuition Fee||10,000||per annum|
|2)||Library Fee||2,000||per annum|
|3)||Hostel Fee||12,600||per annum|
|4)||Caution Money||5,000||Deposit – once – At the time of admission|
Note: Kindly check the information brochure of MH CET 2018 for more news.
Fill MH CET 2018 Registration Form
The qualified candidate in NEET-UG 2018 entrance test can fill-up online Maharashtra State (MH-CET) 2018 counselling cum admission registration form. You have to visit official website mahacet.org or dmer.org and click on “Online Registration”. Before that, you must read the complete information brochure containing reservation policy, cut-off & merit list, eligibility as per domicile, parents jobs, schooling etc. Also, check the schedule of MH-CET 2018. You can read full instruction, how to fill NEET 2018 Form, admission process, seat matrix, admit card, exam center, dress code etc.