NEET 2018 entrance exam is conducted for admission in MBBS/ BDS courses in India. The official website cbseneet.nic.in is going to release bulletin and notification of NEET 2018. In this article we are going to provide latest news and updates of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Medical and Dental courses. NEET2018 exam date is going to be held on 6 May 2018 (tentative date). The online form is available from 2nd week of December 2018. The students are advised to check our website “www.neet2018nic.in” and official website “www.cbseneet.nic.in” for latest news and updates of NEET 2018. As per the Hon’ble supreme court decision admission in Medical and Dental UG courses is based on score obtained in single tier NEET examination. There is also rule of 85% all India quota and 15% state level quota. The aspirants of MBBS and BDS must check the minimum qualification required/ age limit/ Adhaar Card/ documents/ percentage in 12th board subjects etc. is given below.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi is going to organize undergraduate MBBS/ BDS entrance exam 2018. The student willing to get admission in Medical and Dental courses must fill online NEET 2018 form. The details information (brochure) shall be issued in first week of December 2017. We are going to update this page with latest news & updates.
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Below is the complete set of eligibility criteria required for candidature of NEET 2018. The candidate must read the brochure containing minimum eligibility required. NEET 2018 minimum qualification, age limit and nationality eligibility required. The age limit rule of 2017 is applicable for NEET UG 2018. The minimum age 17 years and maximum 25 years for General/ OBC and 30 years for SC/ ST category students.
Here is the minimum education qualification required.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent exam.
- The candidate must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- The qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Passport Required: The Foreign candidate/ OCI must have passport document.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Adhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories).
NEET 2018 Form Process
Step1: Visit official website of NEET UG 2018 online application. Please check direct link of website below.
Step2: Fill all the mandatory details ie. Name of Student (as per Adhaar Card), father’s name, mother’s name, personal details, contact information, mobile number, email id, qualification details (10th and 12th marks), domicile etc.
Step 3: In the 3rd step, all candidate must upload scanned copy of images online (Photograph, signature, index finger impression).
Step 4: Pay NEET 2018 application fees using online mode (Debit card, internet banking, UPI Apps, BHIM App etc).
Step 5: After fee payment you must download the confirmation page of the application form. Save it in your email Id and computer for later use.