NEET-UG 2018 Registration: Good News for all the Medical & Dental Aspirants, According to the latest news for NEET 2018 online form shall start in last week of December 2017. Previously the dates to fill NEET 2018 application was from 1 December 2017. Ministry of Family and Health Welfare, New Delhi is about to released notice asking CBSE about the preparation to organize National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) for admission in MBBS/ BDS course. The Coaching Classes (Aakash, Allen) is also going to start new batches for NEET 2018 preparation. All the eligible candidate has to visit official website www.cbseneet.nic.in and register your application form. You need to visit www.cbseneet.nic.in and download information bulletin contains information of NEET 2018 dates, eligibility, new rules & changes.
Exam Date of NEET 2018 (10 May or 7 May or 6 May 2018): Read Complete Details
Latest News NEET 2018
26 Oct 2017: The student passed in the 12th Board/ appearing and interested to pursue career in MBBS/ BDS (Medical/ Dental) has to fill the NEET Entrance Test 2018. The latest news was found on the internet, that online application cum registration starts in the last week of December 2017. The student failed to get Govt/ Private MBBS/ BDS colleges in the NEET 2017 may be applying for the NEET-2018 form. The 15% All India Quota shall be filled on the basis of NEET 2018 score, the rest 85% State Seat Quota is based on the State Counselling.
NEET 2018 Registration
The applicant must read the official bulletin of NEET 2018 (Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Marathi) language. After getting full details i.e. age limit, number of attempts, the process of filling online NEET 2018 form, education qualification, start of form, exam date. Candidates are, therefore, requested to read the Information Bulletin carefully, confirm their eligibility, visit this presentation of NEET-UG application and thereafter get before filling the application form.
Fill NEET 2018 Form
Follow the steps given below:-
Step 1: You have to visit official website (www.cbseneet.nic.in) and download the information bulletin.
Step 2: Demo of NEET 2018 Form is given below (required details).
अभियार्थी का नाम (Name of Candidate) as per Aadhaar ID or other ID
माता का नाम (Mother’s Name)
पिता का नाम (Father’s Name)
वर्ग (As per the your Category Certificate)
जन्म तिथि (Date of Birth)
लिंग (Your Gender): As per Aadhaar or other ID
राष्ट्रीयता (Nationality): Indian Nationals/Non Resident Indian s(NRIs)/Oversees Citizen of India (0Cls>’Persons of Indian Origin(PlOs)/ Foreign Nationals
State of Eligibility as per 15% AIQ
Citizen of Country (If Candidates Nationality is Foreign/PIO/OCI)
Select Identification Type: Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar Enrollment ID, Aadhaar Registration Number, Passport Number, Ration Card Number, Bank Account Number or any other valid Government ID Number.
Enter Identification Number: Enter Identifications Number As per your Choice of Select Identification Type
Email Id: (Enter your valid email id)
Mobile Number: (Enter your contact – mobile number)
OTP Verification and submit the form
Step 3: In the next step, you have enter your education details, exam city selection, language of NEET 2018 questin paper etc.
Step 4: After that your have to upload scanned photograph, signature, thumb impression etc. (please check the size of images)
Step 5: Last step is to pay the fee online.
Download the acknowledgment page and your completed NEET 2018 application form online.
NEET 2018 Dates
According to the latest news and updates, the candidate can check revised (tentative) exam date, start of NEET registration 2018, correction window, confirm date of MBBS/ BDS entrance test NEET 2018 etc.
|NEET 2018||Dates (Tentative)
|Release of NEET 2018 Notification on official website||last week of December|
|Information Bulletin of NEET 2018 @ www.cbseneet.nic.in||last week of December|
|Registration of NEET UG 2018 begins on||24 December (Tentative)|
|Last date to register application form||4 January 2018 (Monday)|
|Correction Windows OPENS||2nd Week of January 2018|
|Download admit card online||3rd Week of April 2018|
|NEET 2018 exam date||1st Sunday 2018 (06-05-2018) or 10 May 2018|
|Result announced date||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling start on||3rd week of June 2018|
All the best, share you comment below.